Request a demo
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What happens if I lose/change my phone?
You can easily login to your Clexi account on a new phone and keep using your secure drive.
2. What will happen if I lose my Clexi drive?
First, no worries, no one can have access to your data. You may also freeze or wipe out your Clexi remotely.
3. Can I manage the time my drive is shared?
Via Clexi app, you are able to manage for how long you want to share your drive with others.
4. How can I manage to have more than one Clexi drive?
Via Clexi app, you are able to add as many as Clexi drives and manage each separately.
5. How can I freeze my Clexi drive?
If you lose your drive, you can easily freeze or wipe out your data remotely via your account on the Clexi web app.
6. Do I always need an Internet connection to use Clexi?
You can lock/unlock your Clexi drive even without an active internet connection. You just need a connection for the 1st time registration or when you want to share your drive.
7. Is there any guarantee on SSD drives?
We offer a 1-year guarantee on our products.
8. My Clexi drive is not recognized by the host.
Please make sure the Clexi drive is unlocked via the app and the USB cable is firmly attached to the drive.
9. I can’t register a new Clexi drive. My phone doesn’t find new Clexi in first registration process
Please be sure that when adding a new drive, keep the top of your phone as close as possible to your Clexi device as long as it blinks red.
10. What kind of USB-C cable I need to get if my laptop does not have a USB-A port?
You need to get a USB 3.0 cable to reach the read/write speed of 400MB/s. USB 2 cables can ultimately reach 40MB/s.